Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm on exam leave for the next few days. This time round, I'm really terrified yet... I don't have the energy and motivation to study. Will basically be camping at P's place to study with the classmates. I need a miracle. I won't be seeing Love for many days, -cringe if you must- I'll miss her, I can't wait for this semester to end so we can start planning for the work and holiday trips, catch 500 days of Summer before the last screening, have steamboat, try out the gyms... etc.

Btw, we washed bunny replica the other day and he's looking much cleaner... though a little ruffled up. I left him to dry on the hanger in my room where it catches the sunlight, I had painstakingly propped him up in such a way that no clips were required -because i really fear it'll hurt and yes i know it's a soft toy but...-. Anys, I got home the next day to find bunny replica being hung by both its ears at the kitchen window - mum did it, it was hung so nicely, one clip on each ear, I suspect my mum was secretly enjoying herself while doing it. Poor bunny!

Work has been a drag, its worse now that one of the nicest people will be leaving, I'm really upset and there's no point in staying any longer after the bonus gets deposited into my account. What's left are some of the most disgusting people around. You know what I really detest fake christians! Those people who try to be a mentor to everybody, act like they are the epitome of morality, it's disgusting because we all know that it's just a pretense. Hanging god's name behind every other sentence is not likely to take you closer to sainthood, you know?

You have come across a fake christian somewhere somehow, haven't you? People who say that they are doing this and that because it's 'god's will', asking people to go to church, telling people that we are doing this and that to 'benefit the world...' when we all know it's a disguise to benefit themselves for their own selfish quest for power. I'm ok with people being power-hungry, I'm just sickened when it comes with god at the end of it. I'm not about to be brainwashed. To think I used to respect him. Thank god I have nice colleagues.

I can't wait to go. I envy this colleague from another department who has tendered her resignation and counts down on msn everyday. When will it be my turn?

Alright stop the negativity - final note:

I was studying with the other group that day when one of my classmates, E was explaining to D about price ceilings. It went on well, D understood and E suddenly cleared his throat and sheepishly, in his full bengness, he leaned over to D, cupped his hands on D's ear like how you would do it when there's something secretive to talk about and said in a loud whisper... 'eh brother, to add on, this does not apply for cigarettes okok? No matter how much, we will still buy.' It wasn't hilarious, it was just classic moment, the vision of E's pinky with the long yellowed ah beng nail hovering near D's ear, the sheepish but earnest look, D's look of pure disgust 2 heartbeats later. The silence was finally broken by the man of the moment, 'sisters! kia! hoon kee! hoon kee!' (sisters! let's go! cigarette time!). And we all went for the much-needed break.

No comments: