Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm so happy, exams are finally OVER! I don't have a good feeling about my papers, but after all the work put in and all the tiredness, I should worry abut that only when the results come. Was down with flu and fever before and during my papers, had memory lapses. =(

I had a great Friday, had steamboat supper with bun, stayed over. Saturday, met darr and mabel for some chatting and they even went with us to walas for a very unhealthy but yummy dinner. SLEPT a lot today and caught up with my readings and I'm now doing a mask mask as I type =) Time to salvage my skin from all the late nights, the sickness.

I'm reading LKY's memoirs, got hooked while after I skimmed through it at Borders and bunny bought it as a surprise present, two complete volumes. It's really nice reading about the childhood and everything he did later in life because I don't really know much about him. After the memoirs, I wanna go get more books to read, start planning for the HK trip, etc...

Btw, my workplace has declared tmr as a public holiday! We'll be going to the museum since we've never been there before. Bro was raving about the Kangxi emperor's exhibition.

It's really really a luxury not to be rushing, not to be doing late nights and early mornings and not to be stressed out, not to be tired and frustrated. To finally catch up with things that I've been wanting to do.

No comments: