The weather's really annoying. I hate it when my sandals gets wet. I'm frozen most of the time since I wear minis to work (don't wanna walk around with damp jeans the whole day). And I swear I have the fugliest mop of hair in Western Singapore. I shopped too much and now I'm kicking myself for not saving as much as I had intended. This one irritating zit had decided to position itself at the center of the bridge of my nose. I swear... I've never had pimples on the nose before... it's simply too dry for anything to flourish- like my legs, so dry and scaly that no hair can grow on it.
2007 is so not going to like my sorry physical state.
Anys, I'm absolutely mortified now. While queuing for lunch, one of the readers happy told the duck stall lady that I am very 'guai qiao'. I feel like sinking into the ground. Now I know how peng peng feels when our boss tells everybody that she is a good girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment