I'm $56 richer, thanks to the Star Awards. Well, a small consolation for only being able to ogle while the stars get to wear all the pretty jewellery and clothes. But then again, we are talking about S'pore and somehow, the stylists like the choose that special day to give some poor artiste and F in the clothing department. F for freaky, not fab. But I think this year... they seem to be taking a break from tradition... we see less fashion disasters.
I digress.
Back to the topic- together with 4 of my colleagues, we won the 'jackpot' for our annual 'Guess the most popular actors/actresses' contest. For the 2nd year running, I've (disgustingly & shamelessly) accepted my winnings. Yes, I've successfully (and embarrassingly)defended my Defending Champion title. I think I should get some things to sweeten the day for my colleagues who lost money.
Anys, it hasn't exactly been a good year... you can even call it a bad year, especially within the family- my parents' marriage going downhill, my grandma... who's currently hanging on a very thin thread. I can't wait to see the last of 2006. I need a fresh start, I don't need any resolutions because they are usually forgotten the moment I finish listing them. I just want to be back to my old self- happier. I guess that's even harder than fulfilling a resolution.
Thanks bunny... for reminding me that I used to write. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment