Dad and Mum are touring Taiwan and cowardy me is afraid of waking up at 5am to a silent home with no one to keep me company before I head to work. And I'm being such a freak because just last week, I heard this voice next to me in the kitchen when I was alone. Twice. So, yes... I'm scared out of my wits. And therefore... until my parents return, I'll be seeking refuge at bunny's place.
Somehow, I have this feeling that my family knows about bun and I- which is quite scary, but (cross my fingers) thankfully... they don't seem to be reacting too badly to it. I guess we just got to thread carefully.
The weekend went pretty well. Had a few games of pool with Peng peng and she was wonderful in coaching me how to use certain techniques... I guess I need lots of practice. =D Coincidentally managed to catch up with darr before heading for dinner with Bun and Qiwen.
Work on Saturday wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, thanks to Madeline- she cooked dinner for all of us. It was a scrumptious spread of yong tao foo soup, onion omelette and sesame chicken... on top of that, she gave me a lot of rice! Eheheh! Dessert was a slice of cake from Donald's wife. Our stomachs will eternally be thankful to the both of them.
After work, bun and I got beef horfun and my much craved red bean pancake from Geylang. Happy Feet on Sunday followed by all kinds of board games at Mind Cafe with Bun and her friends. Life is good. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment