I HATE TERRORISTS! They really know how to make life hell for people. Ok, I suppose that's a compliment cos it's what they should do best. - but trust me, that's not my point.
I'm female (like duh) so, I have every right to think and behave like the stereotypical woman lovingly defined by the good MCPs ard the world - that is, to be narrow-minded... and now.. I shall take full pleasure in missing the big picture of world peace (buzz off, you aspiring ms or mr universes!) to something more... petty... they f**king made my day pure hell... I've never felt so useless cos my duties were gone since I'm too new to do a full bulletin of live-crosses with the top management watching every move. I nearly morphed into rock from stoning too much.
Although I was rooting for Paris 2012, and was pretty upset that London won... however the last thing I wanted was for something like that to happen. I have no idea how someone can take perverse pleasure in murdering innocent people like that. One must be really cold-blooded to do so... happily claiming that they did that atrocious act... wouldn't they feel a tinge of regret when they watch what they've done? Maybe seeing what the allies did to their nation killed every shred of guilt. What's their agenda.... and everybody else's?
Alright, I'm so bored with myself now that I had better end off. Counting down to Saturday.
Ta... and ending off with a cringe-worthy (to all but the person addressed to, i hope)... I'm missing you a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment