Sunday, December 12, 2004

Refreshing(?) change of song :) Heard it on the way back to Candy's house and was reminded about how much I used to love it. Passe but... good songs lasts forever right? It's one of the very few sensitive songs that I can take - I have no patience for most of them.

We had 'hum' (cockles) at S'gardens again... and loads of other stuff. After the meal, it looked as though someone was murdered at the table and as usual, I couldn't believe that I enjoy eating something so bloody. It was a bloody mess, literally.

I'm sorry that I really do not have anything interesting to say, not that my life sucks (i can't stand people who go around saying 'life sux' *snigger*) I enjoyed the past few days thoroughly; days that were peppered with loads of laughter and rapid, impulsive of spending of money (oh dear).

Alright, I think I should stop torturing people with my incoherence. 5am is not a good time to blog.

Enjoy the video! (with all the quirkiness of an mtv vj)

My darlings are going off soon.

No comments: