I am so tired.
Having my 4-hour break now and I'm dreaming, wishing for the weekend to approach - I seem to be surviving on them now. Weekends mean lots of sleep (on 2nd thought, i get less sleep during weekends), mahjong (not all the time) and last but not least... IT'S CHRISTMAS! Haven't been feeling very merry thanks to school, but guess I'll feel better on that day - a gathering at Lesley's house. Nice. :)
Last weekend was spent watching Ocean's Twelve (everyone should watch that), going for my pretty cousin's wedding dinner, Pam's bbq birthday-cum-gathering and loitering at thumper- saw my cute nerd there (woot!); ok, he isn't that cute, and he isn't a nerd but he wears glasses (do i even need to mention that?) and he's very fair, so he's a cute nerd, at least in my opinion. Didn't have the mood to do what I did on Halloween or anything for that matter, so I went home before the rest.
Traumatising, and being traumatised by Ting now, we are both bored. Lessons end at 6 and its time to trudge to Jurong library. Argh.
I realise I'm sounding incorherent again. Time to nap.
I just need to say something: this post is so empty in content that it's disgusting- like those empty-calorie meal. Sucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment