Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Sent Sha off to UK last night. Felt quite upset while giving her a hug and telling her not to come back with pink hair while Les was trying not to smudge her makeup. I'm going to miss her, especially during our future gatherings. And yes, we'll meet up more often, not the annual or bi-annual thing, more often than that. Can't wait to go shopping with xiaomao after the next 2 weeks of hell. (ie:projects)

Chatted for a long time (im suddenly reminded abt scary the mid-night cab fare) after that about the past and the silly things we did. And guess what? They volunteered to cook for me on my birthday!! So sweet :) but its ok I guess.. always had this weird notion that at birthdays, everyone should be having fun, not sweating over a wok. I wouldn't want to see my friends doing that.

Been feeling a little moody recently. The same feeling is back again. That feeling. Some vicious cycle. I guess I shouldn't talk about it here, don't want to even spend time thinking about it.

On a lighter note, dearest Hol made us laugh a lot last night.

Me: Ask him (lesley's love)out some time soon so we can see him
Les: Pam saw him a thousand times already
Hol (genuinely bewildered): A thousand times? I don't believe it... then she would have started seeing him him 3 years ago to make a thousand times.
-silence-
then the laughter came.

In the train to the airport
Hol: The ring gets stuck at my knuckle cos its big
Les: Put it in hot water, then it will expand
Hol (genuinely alarmed): Then what about my finger???
-silence-
much laughter

Guss: Hey bitch!
Hol: Okay, that's a nice change from being called a bimbo. Oh wait a minute, is bitch better or bimbo better? Oh! Bitches are smarter right? Good.
-silence-
Pam/Les: Hollie, I think you suit being a bimbo more. (sth like that)

****


Some things doesn't change :) L love it! =) Contrary to popular beliefs, hol is not a bimbo. Just a lil air fairy. But its ok, I've been termed airy-fairy on several occasions.

No comments: