I'm awfully sleepy from typing my actdirect journal courtesy from weeks of procrastination. I never wrote more than a cursory few sentences each lessons and now when it comes to typing out a 1 page per week journal, I feel as though life is suddenly not worth living anymore. There's a script to memorise and I'm sneaking a break here and there for some snoozing. If you know me well... you'll know how much sleep I need every day. I think those breaks are killing me slowly though, kept dreaming of going out with my friends.
Just a while ago, I dreamt of Pam, Les and Hol and that we were on our way to club. Too bad the alarm sounded before we stepped into the place. Darn it! I need a cig and there's none in my house... don't really want to get a packet as I wouldn't be smoking much at Eunice's house over the weekend.
I know I'm whining a lot and that its really annoying, but please bear with it. I feel as though I'm missing out on a lot of things. Have fun at mox tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment