Monday, July 26, 2004

www.naxxera.com               www.naxxera.com             www.naxxera.com


Weekend was... fulfilling.

Friday was spent at Embargo with faces I want to see. Had my yummylicious Baileys and stoned quite a fair bit thanks to a constant headache on my right temple. Talked to someone who called me a stranger and yes, goodbyes can be sweet :) Headed off to Coccolatte for a while- cute bartender, great music and great decor. I'll be back. Popped by Fangting's to look for Guss and spent the time chatting with her gf (each time she walks past, she'll apologise and tell me she's drunk), lots of hugs and forced conversation with 3 generous but extremely touchy caucasian men. Couldn't wait for my rescuers to come fast enough.

By the way, I have no idea which big guy suggested putting those scaryyy half-rotten lungs/brains on the cigg packets but... it isn't working. I mean... the shock value of these images are so j.lo & ben affleck. Over. Try harder- or maybe don't try at all. Stubborn ppl like us know what these expensive little sticks do to us... and there are always those nifty and colourful little cigarette cases to turn to.

Rose super early (considering the previuosly long night) on Sat morning to scout for brochures at Chinatown where yours truly (much to the annoyance of shups) didn't know where People's Park is. And I was standing right outside it.  Got plenty of brochures. Walked around the area after that as Shups was doing her photojourn assignment. It was the first time I that enjoyed myself there. Previous expeditions to C'town were during the Chinese New Year period where its terribly hot,  squeezy, noisy and full of unsupervised, screeching little demons darting about.

Didn't know that the Backstage was located at C'town. Was drawn to the place because of the rainbow flags. Wonder where they got it... been wanting to get one for my room (and pray that my parents do not know what it signifies).

Gave tuition on Sun and off to Naxxera's meeting. Saw the webby for the first time and its really not bad :) Please please please please do check it out @ www.naxxera.com. Post some things in the forum!

No comments: