Much much much to be done today. There's PR case study with Ting, collection of travel brouchures (wish it was for my hols plan but no, its for IMC), writing the pitch for actdir and travelling to far far UBI for naxxera's meeting- which reminds me I've yet to think about what articles to do for the next issue. I guess Shups and I will settle that after school where we'll be heading to town for some ideas and of course, the excuse to slack (just a little).
It's good to feel busy.
Hmm... feel the urge to get someone to hypnotise me and ask me questions about myself- I don't think I know what I want and what I'm thinking.
Time for medlaw tutorial. Counting the mins to Friday night and counting the days to Nation Party :) Yes, you are reading the words of a very deprived soul here. (deprived of the feeling of going plain mad that is.)
No comments:
Post a Comment