Wednesday, June 30, 2004

3rd day of school- so far so good. Well.. 'cept for Managing Events - A real yawn. I know I'm going to sound really nerdy for saying this, but I'm quite excited about the IMC project! I think its going to be the most interesting project for this semester. Hee...

Yesterday was great, met the rest after school, walked abit and we had turkish food for dinner again! The food's great and I guess we learnt not to ask the boss about the food in the display case... he'll end up scooping some out for us, 'On the house.' Talked a bit to the boss and asked if we could interview him for naxxera. He'll be away for a month and won't be back till August though. If Wilson agrees to it, Wei li will be eating nice Turkish food soon.

No idea why I've been pretty impatient lately... actually I know why but I didn't know its going to affect me that much. Next to that particular reason, I think it's also due to the fact that I think my life is in a mess. I'll probably have to spend the next few months clearing that up and I hope my energy will not splutter and die on me.

Meanwhile, time for my home-cooked chicken rice dinner and reading of notes later. I think I've wasted enough time for the last 2 years.

No comments: