Tuesday, March 09, 2004

My mobile seems to have lost its ability to wake me up. I've been over-sleeping pretty frequently. Bleah. Think I've over-exerted myself over the weekend mugging for my assignments... slept through almost every lecture today- all except feature writing. I really want to stay awake, but I just kept nodding ofd=f off and after a while, I gave up trying to open my eyes and slept. Kept jerking up and I see Ting and Shupz nodding off next to me... and some others too.

Anys, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CARMEN BAO BAO~! 11 of us trudged down to NYDC @ Holland V during the break for lunch. Had baked rice pasta and for once, I couldn't finish my food. Hehe... had lots of cheese. I think I can eat morzerella cheese everyday for the rest of my life. I seem to have an insatiable appetite for it. I guess the very heavy lunch made it harder for all of us to stay awake during comm issues.

Guess what? My book arrived!! Saw it at borders the other day at $18+ and I bought it for only $5.50 with postage! The condition is near perfect :) Happy Days! So many books to read now.. have yet to complete Roald Dahl's short stories, Wild Swans and now I have my new book! Looking for Tuesdays with Morrie though... Shups said she cried after reading the book. Shesh... I want to get my hands on so many books!

Anyway, I guess I won't have time to read them.. busy week ahead. Sigh.

No comments: