Saturday, February 07, 2004

First of all, I'll like to wish my dearest, smallest, sweetest gal-friend with the biggest heart, Yating, a Happy 21st Birthday. =) Again.

Had a great day at Ting's house with all our friends. As expected, Ting's mum cooked up a storm and by the end of the day, we were all stuffed with yummy food. I think I'm 2 kg heavier after the countless rounds to fill my stomach. Yeah, I'm a pig, I know... and I'm glad to have a whole lot of fellow pig-mates to share this title with. *grin*

Town for a quick chill-out @ Borders before heading to Can's for an interview, thanks to my friends' stroke of genius. Was feeling extremely stressed out on the way to town as my initial feature outline was rejected as it does not fit into the given categories such as seasonals, how-tos and reviews. Had a tough time finding another idea to replace it. Had intended to head down to Embargo to do a food review until I realised that there wasn't anything unique about it... not to mention that it might be hard to locate the right personnel for an interview. My dearest friends were all helping me to brainstorm and were quick to reject ideas that were not too feasible. Ting and Mel accompanied me for the interview and the boss was very friendly. Yay... finally got my interview done. Poor Ting wasn't feeling too well though. Take care darling.

Alright, time to start on my outline. Been spending too much time shopping (think: being in town for 5 consecutive days... the idea of town makes me sick) and neglected my work. Guess all those public hols are not doing me any good... been in a hazy, stuck-in-holiday mood for a long time. Haven't even started on my cultural imperialism essay. Gosh...

Have you experienced times when you know you are going fall very sick? I'm having this terrible feeling in my throat... a feeling I always get before I'm in for a major bout of illness. Oh no.

No comments: