Monday, November 03, 2003

A big THANK YOU to all my friends who made my birthday so fantastic! It was so nice that despite the fact that I didn't sleep the whole night on Friday studying for Medresh, went for my paper on Saturday morning, had lunch and went shopping with my classmates, went home to get ready for Embargo, went to Bedok for supper after supper, came back and went down for the surprise at 3am... I still haven't zonked out at some point. Slept only at 8am on Sunday morning. You people keep me happy and energetic.

To Shuping, Carmen, Eunice, Ting ang Vijay- Thanks for celebrating with me at Marche and the nice piece of cake you guys gave me. =)
(Thanks for the XO choc, Vijay!)

To My Candy dar, Xav, Lett, Keny, Nic, Pearly, Jessie and her friend, thanks for coming to Embargo and for that nice, pretty strawberry cake! (which reminds me.. I got a score to settle with xaviere ang, candy heng, lettuce wong and keny ong ah... happily fooling me and lettuce wong ah... happily spraying that can of whipped cream into my face... I was thanking god when you were spraying halfway and the can spoilt... anyway, if I get more pimples... it'll be all ur fault! Hee)

Last but not least, Guss...
Thanks for coming over to my house with the cake after work and staying till 6am even when you were tired from working... upset over Huili's demise and that you probably might want to be alone.It was a nice surprise to see you when I was expecting 'Jay'. Guss... sorry about some things that I've said. I haven't realised how bad I was until a while later... I'm such a bitch that sometimes I get quite apalled with myself when I think about it later. Sorry and thanks for everything... -hugs-

No comments: