She msged yesterday. Asked me if I realised that we've drifted apart, to which I answered 'yes, i know that.' She told me that she was upset about that- and we talked on the phone for a while. What she said really touched me a lot. I'll always remember that. Was thinking about a lot of stuff, couldn't sleep, so I got up and wrote her a letter. That short letter took me 1hr + to write. She was supposed to come over to school to pass me the cake today, but in the end.. she couldn't cos it was raining. Was really quite disappointed abt it cos I was hoping to talk to her... got so many things to talk abt, which were all written in the letter. Hmm... but looking at the letter now, I dun think I'll be giving it to her. Shall throw it away. So juvenile of me. haa... Anyway, it was a good thing that we didn't meet up after all. Something embarassing happened today and I really gotta thank my dear Shuping, Ting, Eunice and Carmen for helping me. So touched. If it were her... I'm not sure if she knew how to handle it and I would be so embarrassed that I dun think I can face her again. Thanks, my dear friends.
Oh yah... tried the new fries from macs. (so-called new la huh?) It's nice... we all pigged like no one else's business cos it was so darned good. Heehee... try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment