Scorpio Horoscope Previous Day - Next Day
Sun Jul. 27, 2003 by Astrocenter.com
It is quite possible that you have been so emotional about a certain issue that you have taken it way too far, dear Scorpio. Fortunately, your mental reasoning has finally caught up with your feelings, and now it is time for a reckoning. Give your brain a chance to help sort things out and bring the situation back into equilibrium. Your first tendency may be to overreact and have things swing in exactly the opposite direction. Do your best to resist this temptation.
Hmmm... how true.
Friday- Went to sch to do the vox pop for radio. It was fun... and we made a very snooty discovery... 90% of the ppl whom we interviewed which are not from our course can't really speak well.. they give duh and unenthu answers and we can't use the most of them... but our mcm friends- they are the best man, they sound just right! we should've just approached them and not walk round the sch looking for ppl. =)
Shuping came down with me after sch to meet Candy dar... Ting joined us after her radio and we went to Spins to chill. Got pretty wet when we arrived there as it was raining heavily... some Singaporeans are just so selfish. They were like quite a few of the biz execs holding umbrellas yet they didn't offer to shelter us at the traffic junction. I mean... I would if I were to see someone next to me in the rain and I happen to have a brolly. Tsk tsk... not only did they not shelter us- their brollys dripped more rainwater on poor Shuping and she was totally pissed.
Sat there for hours and Pearly called, turns out that there's some misunderstanding bet Mel and Candy dar, I know my dar wouldn't say such things abt Mel to bubbles. And I'm glad to know that I'm right =) Mel came down later and the whole matter's resolved. Whew!
I called G- and that's how the conversation went:
me:hey are u outside?
g: yah y?
me: in town?
g: no working
me: working?? where?
g: why u wanna know? u asking for her (hel) is it?
me: no... i'm your friend, can't i call u and chat?
g: ok
me: so where are u working at?
g: tanjong pagar area
me: oic..ok
g: i'm going back to work, bye.
I got really upset when we hung up. why are u so cold to me? To think that on thurs night, i wanted to call her up and tell her how i feel... but thankfully her hp was off. She's isn't worth me telling her... but anys, msged her and told her that she really hurt me when she asked me if i called for a motive... and that i do not know her anymore. she replied saying that she's sorry and i told her not to apologise. she didn't reply anymore.
Xav came over and we went to get food, then proceeded to Forum to wait for Andre. She's real nice, offered to let me hear a song and talked to me about it though I do not know her well. She does have a lot of problems herself. She and Xav chatted while me and Candy stoned a little, we were very tired. Pearly called, told me that she and mel and dead drunk at monks. Was rather pissed with them, but couldn't go down as I really have to go home. Asked Candy and Xav to stay at my house cos I din wanna be alone- they did! I am so lucky, I have the greatest friends anyone can ever have =) Got home at 130am and was really shacked... mum was damn pissed, but they didn't say much. Whew!
Sat- went for class leaving xav and dar sleeping in my room. shuping came over to my hse after lessons to watch her energy vcds. =) its so nice!! ate a lot of beehoon and meegoreng which mum and dad cooked. I feel really lucky. Went Holland V in the evening to chill... saw a lot of good looking ppl there... hai... *stares at myself and shakes head* Poor dar argued with Pq and she cried. I didn't know how to comfort her... the person you love and really hurt you. I should've known. Left for home pretty early as I was tired. Slept at 4am the night before. I could see that my parents were surprised to see me home at 8+... lol... hmm... there's this horrible feeling in my heart the whole day and I went to tell mum... she asked me what i was sad over... she asked me if its a guy or girl *choke* just told her its a guy... ahem... there are alot of things I can't tell my parents. My mum just squeezed me on the shoulder and told me to forget abt worthless things. I think she could see that I'm abt to cry. Went back to my room and just cried... called xav to talk cos I feel really terrible. My bro's gf knew abt it and she spent a lot of time counselling me. Feel really touched by everyone.
Sun- Ma made steamboat for lunch... think she was trying to cheer me up in her own way. Ate a lot and went to meet Pearly in town. Mel was there too =) Walked around looking at phones, Pearly's gonna get one. Chatted and laughed a lot. Was rather moody before that actually... G called me the night before but I was asleep and she left a vmail... here's what she said:
Pearl.. call me back? I need to talk to you. -pause- in case you do not recognise my voice, I'm vanessa.
So hurt when I heard her voice... she doesn't sound warm anymore... all I hear nowadays is a very distant and wary voice. why? Why would I not recognise ur voice? U sound like a complete stranger when u say that. Called her after much debating... and she didn't pick up... called her while on the way to town and she didn't pick up again... by then I really gave up. Just msged her this: Vanessa? I believe u asked me to call you back? I called you twice and not once did you pick up my call. Ok... call me back when you feel tat you want to, ok? ------ that's my attempt to sound cold and heck care. Mel and Pearly said that I failed. But they do not know that i do not msg her like that and I don't call her vanessa.
Xav and Candy came down to meet us later... pearly and mel had wanted to go suntec... they insisted to go and darling didn't wanna go... so in the end, we didn't go to suntec. pearly and mel seemed pretty disappointed abt it- kept asking them why and they didn't tell me... hate that... they mentioned it a few times the next few hours, but refused to tell me why... grrr... its like putting a fish infront of a cat and not letting the cat eat it.
Can see that Xav was rather sad when she came over... she and Pearly argued the night before. I didn't know what to do... all i know is that i made the wrong decision to ask them to meet up... i was hoping they can talk... but they didn't. i am really wrong. pearly just walked away suddenly and we chased after her. that silly woman was grinning at the taxi stand when we found her. Grrr... but was relieved to see her. Walked darling to the mrt station (xav went home with lett and andre) then i stayed to talk to both of them... after that, they waited for the bus with me, got home and thankfully my parents didn't scold, told me that they left dinner for me. =) talked to xav on the way home and i told her that i have a crush on mel... she started laughing... i think she was expecting it... but dear xavie... i don't worship her like u do. told her abt mel sorta asking me about xav liking her and stuff... xav was really embarassed... shouldn't have told her. ignorance is bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment