Got up not long ago... -yawn- slept at 3+. -sniff- and I still smell strongly of smoke. We went to K-box yesterday to celebrate Lett's bdae. Overall, it was not bad. Met Candydarling, Xav, Pearly and Meiyee in town to get the presents. Pearly got her half a dozen G-strings while Candy and I bought her a pillow and a snail soft toy. Xav will be getting her a tattoo. Meiyee got her a really nice Moji pillow.
Things were quite awkward at first, didn't really know how to talk to Pearly cos she just stood at one side and doesn't seem very approachable- I dun want that... as in we'll all be together for the next few hours and we're all friends, its terrible not to talk. Luckily, things got slightly better. Dragged Xav into the loo after all the shopping to do her hair and put on make up for her. Mel would be joining us later... so yeah... I guess you know why we need to doll Xaviere up. Took ages in the loo until we were almost late. (we had to get there early to help lett sign for the room) Hmm... Candy darling can go do a diploma in cosmetics... while for me... (i did xav's hair) if I ever entertained thoughts of becoming a hair-stylist... I think its time to give up. Ahem... I mean... look at my hair. *wince*
Xav, Pearly and Meiyee went down in a cab, while me.. being the soon-to-be chain smoker went to get cigs. Candy darling came with me. She looked rather sad and I should know which ppl are the cause of it. Didn't know what to say to make her feel better either. :(
They were already fiddling with the controls and singing by the time we got there. Surprised that Meiyee, whom I thought is a very fierce person, was really sweet. More and more ppl came after that and we had to switch to a bigger room. Damn... too bad they didn't give us the room with the pool table inside. Heard "ji shi ben" again. After that, darling and I went to the toilet- and we just cried. She was upset over PQ, and I think... over Pearly too. As usual... no one else could upset me like the special someone does. It hurts to see my friend feeling so awful, and probably even much more than I hurt.
Mel came later and all us us kept setting Xav up with her. Haaa... they took pictures together! haha! Hmmm... Lett's straight friends must've thought that we're all mad. What a funny combi... Straight guys and girls with butches and Ps. Despite everything, it was fun.
We (candy and i) left the room when the dreaded song was played a second time, and sat outside reading mags. Ha! Krist was here when we got back, was really happy to see her. =) Brother called and chased me home... hai... got back at 12+. Dunno why they are so worked up over me coming home late.. they weren't like that before. Hmm... maybe I'm doing so too often. I dunno...
Gtg get ready for school now. Actually, lots of things happened yesterday but I don't wish to blog abt it cos... I just don't want to. -lame- Haa!
No comments:
Post a Comment