Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Feeling a little mad. Went town to meet Xav and Krist after school, Pearly joined us later. Just dun wanna go home without anything to do but to feel sad. Getting so sick of myself... one moment I'll laugh like some hyena and the next moment, I'll wanna cry. Heart feels really sore. So sick and so tired of myself. I really dun wanna be like that... and I'm scaring myself and so scared I'll scare my friends too. Its been going on for too long and its time to stop. But how do I stop? This shit happened so many times today... Ting says that I'm falling into some sort of depression. I sound like I need to be kept in Woodbridge.

Went Heeren after that and I'm so scared I'll see her. Was so glad to finally leave that place.

Walked to PS after that to accompany Xav to look at her Mel. Haha! Forced all of them to walk all the way with me cos I wanted to walk and walk and walk... dun wanna tk a bus. I love to walk and talk at the same time. Got there and Mel just ended her work... Xav didn't dare to talk to her. Tsk... went with her to look for some shoes and she and Pearly left for Suntec while me and xav headed home despite Krist's non-stop attempts at trying to psycho us into accompanying her to Five Ten. We were just too tired.

Told my mum what's happening to me these few months... told her that I'm gg mad, and abt all the times I just sat in my room and cried... all the times I dun wanna go home not becos I dun care abt my family... I just dun wanna sit in my room and stone. She asked me why I was acting like that and I just said that I like someone who has changed and doesn't seem to care anymore and it hurts. She couldn't say much- just told me not to sit alone in my room all the time. She can't really help me, and only I can help myself. Please keep me busy so I won't have time alone with nothing to do.

Oh yah... btw, school sucks... the I.S modules ABSOLUTELY sucks... the PQS lecturer is one hell of an asshole... he's really annoying... you got to listen, and watch him to understand my pain. He's a real pest. The other lecturer who teaches Life Science isn't so bad. She's pretty sweet and bubbly. The only killer was the tape on genetics which we had to watch... fell into a deep sleep halfway though- along with 98% of the class. Didn't understand a shit... all the terms they use are so long! MAybe thing's will be less of a blurry mess the next time round. Lessons starting at 8 tmr... all the way til 5. With only an hour break in bet. Someone please kill me.

Time to zzz...

No comments: